Van Cleef provided multiple services for this state of the art sports complex. The site features an 86,400 square foot air-supported dome having a maximum height of 75 feet that will be inflated year-round. Interior to the dome is a top-of-the-line 330ft x 210ft synthetic turf field hosting soccer training, clinics, camps, and competition as well as other sports and recreation programs. Adjacent to the indoor facilities are three (3) outdoor synthetic turf multi-purpose fields for use by rectangular-field sports such as soccer, football, lacrosse, field hockey, rugby, etc. Field lighting is provided at all three (3) fields to accommodate evening and night time activities.
There are currently 668 constructed parking spaces including 18 ADA compliant spaces. Two (2) ponds on either side of the entrance and an underground basin in Field #1 provide stormwater management.
VCEA Services Provided:
- Boundary and topographic survey
- Conduct geotechnical study within building footprint
- Prepare Preliminary and Final Site Plans and Agency applications
- Support during construction
- Geotechnical inspection services during site construction
- Support to project LSRP and survey services for environmental capping requirements.
- As-Built survey services and certifications upon project completion.